Term & Condition
How to book?
Advance reservation is a must, to check the space availability, the last reservation may be accepted up to the day of a trip departure date but will be subject to the space availability.
Please book through your tour desk, hotel reception, travel agent, tourist information counter, your tour guide, your driver or direct to us:
Address : Jl.Hangtuah "Bangsal Sanur" (Between INNA Bali Beach) Sanur
Phone : +62 81 916 388 891
Fax : +62 361 281 935
Ceria Express will provide:
Fast boat transfer Bali (sanur) - Lembongan - Lombok (Teluk Nara) / Gili islands (Gili Trawangan and Gili Air) or return service.
Air-conditioned hotel transfer to / from Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Umalas, Canggu,Tuban, Kuta, Legian, Central Ubud and Sanur area and we can arrange transfer for other areas with additional fee.
- Free flow sealed mineral water on board
- Insurance Cover
- Children fare are available only for childred aged between 3 - 7 years old
- Free of charge for infants under 3 years old
- Prices are quoted in Indonesian Rupiah (Rp.) per person and Prices subject to change with or without prior notice.
- This trip is not suitable for: Pregnant woman, People with heart or back problems or other physical impediments.
- Infant (children under 5 years old) not suggested for trip however if their parents insist, they need to complete a Disclaimer Letter releasing Ceria Express and all its officers and/or employees, from negligence and any further legal action by any party, prior to the trip commencement.
- Not responsible for any damage for Electronic Equipment (Mobile Phone, Laptop, Camera, Etc).
Bookings and Confirmation Procedures:
- The Confirmation of each seat is subject to seat availability and "first-book-first-serve" basis.
- Cut time for final booking / guest list : 2 days prior to guest departure for regular season and 7 days prior guest departure for high season (1 Jul - 30 Sept), after which Ceria Express reserves the right to release all seats.
- Booking made less than 24 hours prior departure cut time for final booking / guest list is 3 hours from booking receive by Ceria Express.
Cancellations & Delays:
- The company reserves the right to vary the service in any way whatsoever without any liability to the passenger. The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may arise in the event of cancellation or delay of the service. The company shall not be liable in any way for the cost of any accommodation or for any alternative means of travel which may arise through cancellations or delays. Additional expense so arising shall be the sole liability and responsibility of the passenger.
- Cancellation or No-Show or Late-Arrive Fee:
Full seats will be charged for any cancellation made less than 2 days prior guest departure for regular season and 7 days prior to guest departure for high season (1 Jul - 31 August) and Peak Season (24 December - 5 January)
- Re-Schedule Trip:
Re-schedule is base on seats availability and should be made 2 days prior to guest departure for regular season and 7 days prior to guest departure for high season (1 Jul - 31 August) and Peak Season (24 December - 5 January)
Disclaimer & terms & conditions of carriage:
- General: The passenger shall comply with the instructions of the company's servants and agents concerning all matters connected with the service and shall comply with any notice exhibited on the vessel. The company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or goods without assigning reason.
- This contract is subject to the laws of Indonesia, and the passenger agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of that country. This contract may only be varied by agreement in writing between the company and the passenger. Verbal promises by booking agents or clerks will not be recognized by the company.
- Refunds: In the event of a trip cancellation from the company, the company shall refund any funds paid by the passenger direct to the company, or any funds already paid by an agent to the company on the passenger's behalf. The passenger is responsible for collecting any funds paid to agents which have not yet been paid to the company.
- The company reserves the right, in the event of a ticket or booking being cancelled by the passenger, to charge cancellation fees as follows: Cancellation within 48 hours of travel: no refund. Cancellation more than 48 hours from date of travel: 50% refund.
- Baggage Allowance: Each passenger is entitled to a maximum of 2 pieces luggage carried free of charge, not exceeding a total weight of 25kg. If loading is available then excess luggage will be carried at the company's standard rates, or may be stored at the company's office in Bali if space is available. The company reserves the right to check contents of any baggage, and to refuse baggage items. The company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to luggage during transit.
- Road transportation in Bali: Road transportation is provided free of charge to / from ONE SPECIFIC ADDRESS in designated areas of Bali. This address must be specified at the time of booking, and cannot be changed. Our drivers are under strict instructions to refuse to take passengers to more than one location (ie - they will not drive around trying to find a hotel if the passenger has not specified and address)
Ceria Express is newly started fast boat service in Bali, offers easiness, efficiency, safety, comfort, speed, reliability and at an affordable price, all for your convenience trips to Lembongan, Lombok and Gili islands. Operated daily, Ceria Express makes the shortest distance transfer inter-islands of Bali, Lembongan, Gili's and Lombok